Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thank you Paula Deen


I would like to start this off with how much I love Williams Sonoma.  A few weeks ago my mom and I went to the mall and of course I had to stop in just to look around the store.  I sampled all the food and found a few things I couldn't live without.  In their fall collection, they had apple and pumpkin pocket pie molds as well as leaf and acorn cutters for decorating.  I thought with Thanksgiving coming up, it would be the perfect opportunity to make some really pretty and fun pastries!  Take a look at my pumpkin pie


And here are few pictures from Thanksgiving.  I hope your holiday was as memorable as ours!
And as promised here is one of the new recipes I tried and it turned out great! I am not a huge fan of pumpkin, but this is very good  http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-gooey-butter-cakes-recipe/index.html.  Thank you Paula Deen!




No comments:

Post a Comment