Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Haunting


Chris and I definitely had a memorable day!  We started off the day going out to Canton with my parents and grandfather and then to a Bethel Temple Reunion.  We had a great time seeing friends we don't get to see often enough.    Although Chris and I never went to Bethel Temple, we have definitely been blessed by the people that did.  For those that don't know, the Rev. Jess Jackson of Bethel temple started Straight Arrow Camp and married both Chris' parents and mine.  Here are some pictures from the afternoon.



Then that evening we went trick or treating with the kids in Stoneleigh. Becky had the coolest house on the block by far.  Spider webbs everywhere, a dancing skeleton, fog machine and plenty of poison to pick from!  Chris and I definitely had a memorable day.  Russ and Becky said they were doing it bigger and better next year, I can only imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment