Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving Thanks


I am so excited about Thanksgiving this year.  Not only will this be our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, but we get to spend it with 35 people we dearly love.  My whole family is coming up to camp along several friends which we consider family.  I have never attended a family dinner this large!  On a side note, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  It means to the world to me that Chris and I don't have to struggle with "what side of the family do we see on what holiday," everyone gets along happily!
And let's not forget about the food.  My father in law is an awesome cook.  Last time I checked we will have 3 turkey's, 2 ham's, more casserole than we will eat in a life time, and enough sugar to make a dentist cringe!  I have several new recipes to try.  If they turn out well I will definitely post them for all to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment